Why buy through us? Simple. All of our pianos are in the current homes of their owners, meaning you won’t be paying dealer commission markups, storage costs, electricity costs to maintain the health of the piano, etc. Think of us as the trustworthy piano “craigslist” of DFW. Each piano is inspected and approved to sell, meeting all of our quality standards. You won’t get a piano that you’ll regret buying that has issues you didn’t know about or expect to pay for repairs!
See our available pianos below!
2007 Kawai GM-10 – $9,000
Baldwin SD-10, 1974 9ft Concert Grand – $25,000
1999 Samick SG-185 – $5,900
Hyundai 4’7 Baby Grand – $4,995
1941 Hamilton by Baldwin Baby Grand – $2900
1967 Chickering Baby Grand – $2,990
(Price Reduced!) 1984 Yamaha Conservatory C3 – Now $14,500
Wurlitzer Baby Grand – $2,000
Interested in one of our listings? Please fill in the contact form below with the piano you’d like to see and we will schedule a showing!
Do you have a piano that you are wanting to sell? Please consider partnering up with us to post your piano here with us online. What you’ll get…
- A full in-home inspection of the piano
- A verbal appraisal report of the piano’s private party market value
- Internet postings and listings online through our website, with paid advertising leading customers to our website
- No hassle viewings scheduled on your terms of the piano
- Quick and easy payouts post-sale
Call us for more details.